Summer raffle winners
Here's a list of the lucky winning numbers in our Summer Raffle, drawn on Tuesday 23 August 2019. Thank you very much to everyone who took part and helped us raise over £75,000!
Five wonderful super sellers won luxury Summer hampers this year:
- Oxfordshire - Super Seller
- East Sussex - Super Seller
- West Midlands - Super Seller
- Roxburghshire - Super Seller
- Manchester - Super Seller
Crossword Prize Draw
The secret word hidden in the crossword was SUNSHINE. Congratulations to our winner in Berkshire who won £300 by answering this correctly!
Top prize winners
Our lucky top winners were:
- £4,000 Mid Glamorgan - ticket 74345
- £1,000 Shetland Isles - ticket 416415
- £250 Norfolk - ticket 405063
- £100 West Lothian - ticket 9366
£25 M&S voucher winners
Our 25 £25 M&S voucher winners were:
- Cheshire - ticket 18065
- Nottinghamshire - ticket 437246
- Midlothian - ticket 8085
- Buckinghamshire - ticket 46789
- Oxfordshire - ticket 555392
- Nottinghamshire - ticket 352577
- Lanarkshire - ticket 170965
- Wrexham - ticket 296317
- Cornwall - ticket 234827
- Cheshire - ticket 210551518 15/38
- Essex - ticket 51991
- County Durham - ticket 22562
- Hertfordshire - ticket 531721
- Kent - ticket 602163
- Perthshire - ticket 309978
- Merseyside - ticket 583727
- Chard - ticket 484994
- Middlesex - ticket 143653
- Kent - ticket 337034
- Hertfordshire - ticket 533572
- Leicestershire - ticket 33037
- Devon - ticket 85367
- Surrey - ticket 373035
- West Yorkshire - ticket 155498
- Gloucestershire - ticket 71495
Money we've raised through raffles and lotteries in 2018
Thanks to generous supporters like you, we raised a fantastic £362,273 through entries to our raffles and lotteries in 2018. Our costs deducted from this were 29%, so we could spend 71% on our work to help people affected by MS.
Thank you again for your amazing support and good luck with your entries in our future raffles and lotteries!
This income was raised by MS Society under a licence from the Gambling Commission (no. 4989).
Stay tuned for our Christmas raffle
Our next raffle will launch soon and you could win a fabulous prize in our Christmas draw.
Visit the raffle website from mid-October to take part.
Make a donation
Every penny you give takes us closer to stopping MS.
£30could process one blood sample, giving researchers crucial information about genes and the immune system.
£50could pay for an hour on a microscope, so scientists can study cells and tissue in greater detail and improve their understanding of the biology of MS.
£100could pay for half an hour of MRI use, so researchers can monitor the success of clinical trials and understand MS in more detail.
Every penny you give really does take us a step closer to stopping MS. Your donation will make a difference.
£10a month could pay for lab equipment like microscope slides to study the building blocks of MS
£20a month could pay for lab equipment like petri dishes to grow bacteria important for studying genetics
£30a month could process a blood sample to help us understand what causes MS, so we can stop it in its tracks
Your regular donation means we can keep funding world class MS research with confidence. Together we will stop MS.