You'll be helping us provide advice, quality information and guidance through our grants, local services and our MS Helpline.
Your kindness will mean we can be there for more people with MS, their families and friends.
And your support will help drive research that will transform the treatment and management of MS.
Incredible breakthroughs are on the horizon. And every gift takes us one step closer to achieving our ambition: to stop MS for good.
After nine years with primary progressive MS, I’m more optimistic than ever that we’re closing in on a major breakthrough. I give to support the extraordinary research that will get us there sooner. Sara Weller CBE
Why choose us?
- We'll help direct your donation towards the issues and areas of work you feel most passionate about.
- We'll keep you updated on how your donation is spent and the impact it's making.
- You'll have opportunities to go behind the scenes and visit our services and research centres of excellence.
- We'll send you invitations to our special events, where you can meet like-minded philanthropists and talk to our top researchers.
- We'll tailor your updates based on what you want to hear about.
Make a donation
Could you help fund the next research breakthrough?
£5,000 could help fund 25 hours of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner use
£10,000 could help fund a cryostat machine that stores and cuts tissue samples, essential for work at the Tissue Bank
£60,000 could fund a year of work on a junior fellowship, training the researchers of tomorrow
Every penny you give us really does help us stop MS.
£2,000 a month could help fund an incubator for growing cells in the lab
£3,000 a month for a year could fund more than 100 hours of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
£4,000 every month for three years could fund a PhD student starting out their career in MS research
Your regular donation means we can keep funding world class MS research with confidence. Together we will stop MS.